Monday, 20 February 2017

Water Fun Day

We had so much fun at our Water Fun Day!

We kicked off our afternoon by enjoying some cool treats at the ice-block station...

We then rotated around different stations including sprinkler relays, soaked sponge games and the slip & slide, as well as this activity where we got to use the water shooters to try and knock down the pins on the tables...

Well done 2G for your participation in the Water Fun Day! It was wonderful to see your sharing skills, how you took turns and practiced water safety tips. I loved seeing your laughing, smiling faces as you joined in all the fun. Way to go superstars! 

10 comments:

1. Looks like it was a fun day - Mikayla's Mum

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikayla's mum,
      Thanks so much for looking at our blog and commenting. We love getting blog comments. We had lots of fun doing the water activities.
      Here's a question from Katelyn for you: What do you like doing for fun?
      Mikayla was smiling so brightly in class when we read out your comment and says to say: I love you mum.
      We hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
      From 2G and Mrs Gorrie :)

Delete
  2. Dear 2G,

You look like you were having the best time at Water Fun Day.

I wonder which activity you enjoyed the most?

From Mrs Pope

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mrs Pope,
      Thank you so much for your comment. We are so excited that you were looking on our blog and left us a comment. We had such a terrific time at Water Fun Day. Thank you so much for having this event on for us. We LOVED it!
      We did a little survey in class and each activity for some votes as a favourite but the clear winner was definitely the Slip & Slide with the most votes.
      Dwayne has a question for you: Do you like doing any activities around water?
      Piper would like to know: When you were a child, did you enjoy going on a Slip & Slide?
      Isaac has this message for you: I hope you get to relax near a pool sometime soon Mrs Pope because you work so hard.
      We hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! Thanks for being such an amazing Head of Primary.
      From 2G and Mrs Gorrie :)

Delete
  3. Archer says:
    "Hi Mrs Gorrie @ 2G! I really enjoy looking at the photos on our blog and I especially loved Water Fun Day". ��

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Archer,
      Thanks for your blog comment! Well done for looking on the blog and doing such a great job commenting. We loved reading your comment in class. We are so glad you like the photos on the blog. Is there anything else you like on the blog? Water Fun Day was sooooo much fun hey! It was so cool seeing all our smiles and laughter on the day. What is your all time favourite water activity to do? Mikayla wants to know: What was your favourite part of Water Fun Day?
      We hope you are having a thrilling Thursday!
      From the rest of 2G and Mrs Gorrie :)

Delete
  4. Hi 2G thank you for your comment I like going to the beach and swimming in our pool and really enjoy making sand castle and i like staying at home and doing homework I love doing my homework I LOVE YOU 2G from Archer

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Archer,
      Thank you for your reply. We loved reading your answers to the questions. We are so glad you enjoy swimming and having fun in your pool. Sandcastles are lots of fun to make. Do you run and jump on them at the end when you've finished? That's awesome that you love doing your homework. You are a champion! We love you too Archer!
      Have a terrific Tuesday!
      From the rest of 2G and Mrs Gorrie :)

Delete
  5. Hi 2G
    I LOVED! water fun day
    My favourite activity was slip and slide
    and I like doing Mathletics on my own iPad
    and I LOVE reading our comments
    I hope all of you have a rainbow day
    From ben
    P.s.2G what's your favourite thing to do in class?

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ben,
      Thanks for your awesome blog comment. We LOVE getting comments and we LOVED your comment! :) We are so glad that you liked the clip and slide the best. It was so fun fun hey! That's so cool that you have your own iPad to do Mathletics on. Keep up the great work Ben. We asked our class your question and here are their responses...
      Our favourite things to do in class:
      Mikayla, Archer, Rhea, Darwyn, Dwayne & Tiago - Maths & Art
      Aiden, Katelyn & Eddie - Handwriting & Daily 5
      Zoey, Zac, Josh, Lacey, Piper, Molly, Isaac & Ewan - Free choice structured play
      Harry & Ace - Reading time
      Jett - Sport & PE
      Some of our other favourites mentioned were Science, Christian Discovery and fast finisher activities.
      Molly asked Mrs Gorrie what was her favourite thing to do at school and she said EVERYTHING!
      We hope you are having a terrific Tuesday!
      From the rest of 2G and Mrs Gorrie :)

Delete